• Is there anything I can do if I want a Divorce and my soon to be ex refuses to cooperate? We have no assets, no debts and no children.

    Once the soon-to-be-ex is served if he fails to respond within the 30 day time requirement, we can move the case forward without any further issues.

  • Do I have to hire an attorney for my Divorce if we have assets?

    You do not need to hire an attorney if you have assets and if you and your spouse can come to an amicable agreement concerning dividing your assets.

    Did you know that if your Divorce is agreeable, you never have to step foot into a courtroom?

    Did you know that if you and your spouse come to an agreement your spouse can be served with the divorce documents either at our office at by mail to avoid the embarrassment of a process server coming to your home or work?

  • Is there anything I can do to get a Court Order if we were never married but have a child?

    Example of a real life situation:

    Jane and John had a child together but were never married. After a couple of years their relationship was on the rocks and they decided to separate. The baby lived with Jane full time but when John got into a new relationship with Sara everything changed. Jane would not let John take the baby for overnight visits any more.

    Jane had to know where they were going and who they were going with at all times – it was more than John could handle but without a court order there was very little he could do. John did not have a lot of money and could not afford an attorney and did not know what to do. John came to our office, we helped him get a court order and now he gets to see the baby 5 weekends a month with overnight visits and Jane no longer has a say so.

  • Sure I have an Order for child support but he pays whenever he wants to. Is there anything I can do about this?

    If the person that is supposed to pay the child support is employed their wages can easily be garnished so you can receive your child support all the time, on time.

    We can also calculate the child support based on both of your earnings and the amount of time spent with the child to ensure that you are receiving the correct amount of child support.