In this current financial crisis, everything seems to be going from bad to worse. Home foreclosures are rising, jobs are being cut, and all the while basic living expenses such as gas, food, and necessities are going up. You may have just had a home foreclosed, a car repossessed, or credit card bills that are spiraling out of control. We’re here to help you get your life back again.
Bankruptcy is a tool created by our federal government to give individuals another chance for a fresh economic start. If big banks and other large companies are taking the federal government’s help, you should consider doing the same.
Bankruptcy is a lengthy, detailed process that you need to get right the first time.
WHAT CAN CREDITORS DO IF I CANNOT PAY MY BILLS?
- Creditors can, and will, continually harass you and your family both at home and work.
- Creditors can sue both your family and you, and receive a judgment lien against you forcing the sale and/or repossession of your property.
- Creditors can garnish up to 25% of your wages from each paycheck.
- Creditors can freeze your bank account.
- Creditors can force the sale of your home.
WHAT WILL BANKRUPTCY DO FOR ME?
- Stop the harassment by collection agencies.
- Wipe out most credit card bills (unsecured debt), loans, medical bills and civil lawsuits.
- Stop collection efforts by most creditors immediately.
- Stop a wage garnishment.
- Stop, a foreclosure sale of your home temporarily.
- Protect your personal property immediately.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU.
- Complete and file the entire bankruptcy package (over 32 pages).
- Protect your wages.
- Temporarily halt a repossession.
- Take calls from your creditors so they leave you in peace.
- Our attorneys will represent you in court.
- Protect your personal property, car and belongings.